The Beauty Society

The Beauty Society
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." - Maya Angelou

Friday, June 17, 2011

Virgin styling

Ah now, Remember, Donkey years (Thank god I do reverse  aging wonderfully...(WTH? what's the link?!!)) back I mentioned in my post that I'll be doing the styling for my 1st ever shoot?

I did all the Hair & Makeup too!

Well, here it is! click click click!!!
http://gerrachong.multiply.com/photos/album/50/Shanghai_2046

It is supposed to be like Female/Male fusion. Where the gorgeous looking model will play 2 roles inspired by the 2046 movie by Zhang Ziyi, Gong Li and Leong Chiu Wai

It turned out awesome! Does it remind you of Doctor Jerkyll and Mr Hyde in a fashion sense of way? :)

Cheongsam from: Mama & Misse
They do gorgeous modern customised cheongsams for weddings, functions and all!

Photography by: Lumiere photography

xoxo
Gerra

No comments: