The Beauty Society

The Beauty Society
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." - Maya Angelou

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Painting My Love My Life


Inspired by a sketch I saw on my holiday in USA.
Acrylic paint on canvas.

I painted this for my beloved. So that he will always remember me while discovering his Life's journey.

I named this: Kazzie's Happy Place.

The bright colours made me feel happy and I thought: this is the closest thing I know to give happiness to him.

His dream is to have a restaurant of his own, because he is a chef by profession.
And there will be happy porters, waiters and waitresses just like in the painting.

In a book I'm reading right now.
By Paulo Coelho "By the River Piedra, I sat down And Wept"

Paulo wrote:
"You have to take risks. We will only understand the miracle of life when we allow the unexpected to happen.
Our magic moment helps us to change and send us off in search of our dreams.
Yes, We are going to suffer and experience many disappointments but it is all transitory.
One day, we will look back with pride and faith at the journey we have taken. "

Don't let your magic moments in life pass you by.
All the more, I am sure of the journey that I have started despite doubts and uncertainties.
Because I believe in miracles and no regrets.

And It is because of this understanding, I let him go.
To let him embark on his journey, and me, mine. He has to fulfill his share of his own magic moments in his life- His journey of self discovery. Where I am continually loving him still.

The miracle: That our paths intertwine once again and we will be reunited.


"Joy is sometimes a blessing but it is often a conquest. "

XOXO
Gerra

No comments: