The Beauty Society

The Beauty Society
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." - Maya Angelou

Monday, June 13, 2011

New Updates

Oh my God!

It has been Eons since I last blogged!

Life goes on. Fell out of love, fell in love, fell out again. Now L-O-V-E It needs to fail. When it comes back, it is destined and will be stronger than before!!!

Im banking on it coming back STRONGER! BIGGER! BETTA.

Well............... updates:

1) I finally got my long time dream come true! I flew to phuket for a pre-wedding shoot!
(Oei, you may only thing it's a small deal, considering it's only to phuket. But it is a big deal for me ok! ) - holidaying and work all in one! :)

I would cross my fingers and pray to go to further places. like PAris? London?? MILAN?????


2) recently got featured in a Chinese lifestyle magazine called 生活
Im supposed to show tips on the many ways to wear a shawl... Being a model is sooo hard!



















Here is one picture during the shoot... Not too bad looking for an amateur model I would say? :D






3) starting up a concept lifestyle wedding photography company with friends!

I hope its going to be epic BECAUSE it is totally different from all the albums you have seen so far! Stay tuned.......


4) Got voted as top 100 most inspiring women in Spore!! hoho!
by CozyCot and Singtel! It is one up for my career in this Beauty industry. I hope!!

Thank you those who have nominated me!!




xoxo
Gerra

No comments: