The Beauty Society

The Beauty Society
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." - Maya Angelou

Monday, May 13, 2013

Hair styles for Reference: Bridal Braids

So inspired to try many beautiful braided bridal styles and so I grabbed bestie Zanne for my hair model!!!

All styles customisable according to different brides :)

All Reference Hair styles and Makeup by me
(www.facebook.com/artsy.gerra)

Fringe area for Zanne is always up but that's cause I want to show her beautiful face!
If you prefer fringe, it can be done too! :)

Sorry for the slightly messy look for some. I didn't exactly make it super neat as it's easier for me to change styles after!

Bun Braid


4-strand Bun Braid Chignon, Side view

4-strand Bun Braid Chignon, front view

4-strand Bun Braid closeup
4 strand roll up Braid



4 Strand Roll up braid


Band of Braids


Braids twined with ribboned hair


Band of braids



The Braid Embrace

Dewy Makeup
Braids up-do

The Braided Bunch


The Triple Braided Bunch: Side View

The Caged Braid

Caged braid up-do



A Hearty Affair

Front view of heart shape braids

Heart shaped braids


No comments: