The Beauty Society

The Beauty Society
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." - Maya Angelou

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hair and makeup for Megagamie, Online fashion

Recent shoot with online fashion store Megagamie.
http://www.shopmegagamie.com/

Apart from the cute and unique name, I love their dress collection! Some are designed by the owners, very talented I must say!

The weather was so horrible I swore I never sweated so much in my life before. Kudos to sweet model, Widya, who hung on just by sheer will power!
All of us were melting and photographer, Wilson, has already wet (with sweat) his pants but still taking shots also by sheer will power!!!! LOL

So lucky ladies, shop away in the comfort of your indoor space!

Going for the English vintage feel for this series.

Here are the pics shot by Wilson, Androids in Boots.

Hair and makeup by me
 (www.facebook.com/artsy.gerra)






No comments: