The Beauty Society

The Beauty Society
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." - Maya Angelou

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hair (eyelash) 'REGrowth'

I have just bought myself a lash REGrowth nutritive concoction from Mavala at Sasa's.



After that damned eyelash extension from last year past, I discovered that my lashes are very prone to falling out in 2s and 3s!

I mean come on! 1 lash is enough to freak me out! But 2s and 3s?! (or maybe its age that's catching up and weakened those lash follicles.......) either way, they need rescuing before it goes completely bald!

AND AND one day, as I was washing my hair, I accumulated a clump of it! It didnt really fall out in a clump from one spot but came randomly all over as I was detangling it.

Its actually quite normal to have hair falling out. Normally the clump did not look as much as that day! So, after I threw it on the bathroom floor, I felt indignant and so I picked the clump up and started counting!

DAMN! 40 strands!! I felt kinda shitty. According to info from somewhere, it is actually normal to shed up to 100 strands a day.

*Shudders*

I cannot imagine a clump of 100 strands of hair.....

Anyway, After that fateful day, my hair did not fall out in a clump of 40s. So I guess it was just a one-off.
However! Me shall monitor closely, considering I want to keep waist length hair, therefore I MUST take good care of it!

Ok, back to the eyelash affair.

How to strengthen eyelash?

Been using the Mavala Double lash for about 6 days alr.
Indication: strengthens, lengthens and thickens lashes.
Supposed to use for a month.

It seems like my lashes are getting a bit fuller....??? or isit just my imagination?
Didnt take any pics as I have A lousy digi cam that probably cannot differentiate the individual lashes. So after 1 month, I shall use my utmost objectivity to update you all if it truly is effective!!

Won't see no reason to lie as I'm not advertising for them!! haha!!

No comments: