The Beauty Society

The Beauty Society
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." - Maya Angelou

Friday, January 8, 2010

Editorial: Hair and Makeup

My first ever editorial for Life! newspaper.

Did the hair and makeup for the model for "Car of the Year" as seen in pic:



Cover page!


I think the model in this pic looks a bit unflattering... But well, the focus is on THE car. Sigh.... sooooo bobian... She looks like she is just warming up can?!

To think I was super excited! They should have chosen something that flatters the model AND the car!! So when I saw this, I was kinda disappointed...

Never mind.............

Did this on the 17th of Dec so it can be published on the 19th.
I was nervous and really worked hard on not screwing up. The stylist was Trey and he has appeared before on tv for the variety show nu ren xiang. He was really nice and friendly! Not the mean and picky image I imagined... Hurhurhur

AND! AND! HE Did not even breathe down my neck and watched me with eagle eyes as I thought he would!! Thank god. I probably would have blundered if he had done that.

The whole shoot was done pretty quickly and efficiently. The only booboo was that, after we got out of the cab to the location, we forgot about the bag of Gucci clothes in the car boot! WTH

Thank thank god, uncle cabbie went to the kopi tiam to get kopi... But even if he had driven off, Trey still had the receipt so it would still be traceable if that had happened...

A lot of wild imaginations hor. hahaha

No comments: