The Beauty Society

The Beauty Society
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." - Maya Angelou

Friday, December 6, 2013

Love, Bonito in Fide Fashion Week

And congratulations to Love, Bonito!!
For marking a huge milestone in their business after the collaboration with Haute Couture designer, Julien Fornie!

Feel so happy for them and of course I got my eye on some of the pieces that was launched at the Fide Fashion Week at Marina Bay Sands. :)

When the news was announced that we get entry into the show, I was super excited. I was thinking: Finally I get to be in the midst of the buzz instead of my usual backstage for work.

Although as Love, Bonito's sort of "In-house" hair and makeup artist, I didn't get to doll up the runway models.
But fortunately still, I was called by Rachel to help with her hair and makeup for the event!!
So priviledged to have this opportunity!
Fide Fashion Week

                                                  From left: Rachel and Julien Fornie and Viola

I absolutely loved the vibes (especially the confetti) of the whole show despite having to queue and wait for over 1hr in my sky high platform heels!! 
  

*On a Side note: 
This is Rachel for the Fide's Press Conference where I did her hair and makeup too! 
Looking gorgeous in her glittery sequinned dress

Rachel for Fide's press Conference

and this is Rachel for another show at Digital Fashion week ;)
Rachel at Digital Fashion Week

Now, click link to view the pieces featured in the collection!!!





No comments: