The Beauty Society

The Beauty Society
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." - Maya Angelou

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bridal Hair and Makeup for Yvonne


Lovely bride Yvonne, who is always all smiles and with a great personality to match. 
Thank you for your utmost trust!! :)


First look of the day:



It took me sometime to try to arrange the flowers prettily in Yvonne's hair, especially not when I'm still trying to wake up, early in the morning.... The stress DID wake me up though!
Definitely much harder than just sticking on a hair accessory! I'm glad I did it and without delay to the whole schedule! *PHEW!
Flowers in hair with twist braid
Flowers in hair


Second evening look
Flowers in hair interlaced


This style is also stressful  as I cannot stick pins that are bigger than these dainty flowers. They have to be placed strategically around the braid without falling out and look nice all at the same time! Ahhhhhhh!!!
Visible pins all through are not acceptable and so I told Yvonne, " No vigorous head shaking for the night ok!" Hahahahah


Hair and makeup for Yvonne's Studio shoot



This is Yvonne getting ready for her studio photo shoot and this last pic shows her smiling beautifully at her husband. Awwww


No comments: