The Beauty Society

The Beauty Society
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." - Maya Angelou

Monday, January 21, 2013

Bride: Serene


My very first time attending a wedding on a Chinese Junk Boat!! She was referred by a mutual friend who is also her wedding photographer. When she asked if it would be okay for me to follow her up the boat to do her hair and makeup, I was like "WHAT?" followed by "OF COURSE! MY PLEASURE!" :D

I was excited and I totally wore my new modern cheongsam, (which I never got the occasion to wear till now) to fit the whole mood.


To end it all, I had an extremely enjoyable time on a junk boat to share in Brian and Serene's joyous celebrations!


Hair and makeup by me


Bridal hair and makeup for day and night
Wedding Chinese Junk Boat Style






No comments: