The Beauty Society

The Beauty Society
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." - Maya Angelou

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bridal Hair and Makeup: Charis

Hair and makeup by me
 (www.facebook.com/artsy.gerra)

1 look for day and 2 looks for night

She is the second bride I've come across game to try on lower false lashes. Well I must say the effect looked pretty good making her already huge eyes more doll-like!

Bridal Princess hair and makeup

Wedding: 1st look day hair and makeup

Wedding: 1st look for Solemnisation hair and makeup



As her wedding is held outdoors, I did her hair up. Otherwise, she would be feeling sweaty by then and it would be a mess! With the many guests to entertain and the limited restroom facility, we didn't have much time for touch-ups. 

Wedding: 2nd look for night hair and makeup


Charis arranged a beautiful theme of sea blue for her outdoor wedding! She even custom made blue popcorns, blue M & Ms and yummy blue jelly beans which tasted surprisingly good! (jelly beans) and I'm normally not a fan of jelly beans!

That's why I did a beautiful turquiose blue for her eye shadow to match :)








No comments: