The Beauty Society

The Beauty Society
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." - Maya Angelou

Monday, July 12, 2010

World cup



YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I won!!

Excuse me, excuse me!! WAIT!!

WHAT????????


NOOOOO????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I did not win the final match even though I followed Paul the Octopus and betted on the winning team, SPAIN!!!!!

WHY???????

Cause they only scored a goal in extra time! Which means that the bet has to be done in special bets category!!!!!!!!!! So technically I should have bought a draw which I did indeed wanted to JUST because PAullie chose spain but the fortune bird in little india, Mani chose Holland.


[MY gut (instincts/6th sense or whatever) was thinking: Oh so it may mean a draw then????? MAYBE??? Just maybe????!!!]


Everybody was speculating wildly. There are rumours of fried octopus/sashimi and fried wings.

So if you had followed the news, the animals are highly accurate and if you combine the 2 of them to be analysed, it SHOULD be a draw cause you would have taken both animals into account!

BUT as it was my virgin time betting with spore pools and I did not even know how to write on the slips (it was done with a help from my friend), I was just too lazy to go figure out and bet on 'draw' match.

So there is no money to be claimed now~ SOBZ!

Disappointing!!!!! GGRRRRRrrrrrr!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

谢谢你们!我会加油的!!