The Beauty Society

The Beauty Society
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." - Maya Angelou

Saturday, June 20, 2009

How I wish I had internet connection in...

I wish I had internet connection when Im travelling to different places....

IN THE MRT train!!

How nice it would be to be occupied while traveling from one place to another (especially from far end to far end), without feeling bitter if I'm gonna be able to grab the next vacant seat..

I would be focusing on surfing the net (shopping online nonetheless) instead of my poor aching feet... A very nice distraction indeed!

Being the fashion crazed person that I am, I probably would be able to capture pictures like this and share it with the world!

Tadah!

MR PIN Striped guy with lots of bling!



HE has 2 bling rings on his right hand, one on his left and an ultra bling cross pendant.


Ermmm.... Im not saying there's anything wrong with wearing pinstripes. But this middle aged uncle seems to be way over the limit; furthermore so with his mercury coated oakleys..

MY OH MY....................

*clears throat*


Sorry. anyway as I was saying, why having internet connection on the train is the best/coolest thing ever!

Because if we get bored, we can all have the chance to chat up each other in some forum and bitch about what a mundane day it's going to be, or how your boss is pissing you off lately.

The best thing?
You are very likely to be chatting to the one sitting just a few seats away from you!


Or OR!

Cyber pickup!
E.g. Boy meets gal, boy chats up gal! AND they date, get married, have many kids and they live happily ever after!

What a wonderful world.....

SO....

"Live Life Online Anywhere with SingTel BroadBand on Mobile Youth Plan! Visit www.singtel.com/youth for details."

No comments: