The Beauty Society

The Beauty Society
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." - Maya Angelou

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Hair and makeup for 插班生 Cha Ban Sheng and The New paper, Levis Feature


These are the two most genuine people I've met and known.
I love them for their cheerful, candid personalities!

Sometimes I am that thankful for the chance to meet awesome people.
This makes life a whole lot sweeter.

I present to you Cha Ban Sheng!

So, in this series of pictures that I took, Carrie mentioned she wanted to look like Kate Moss + Bed hair.
OK!.............And so the joke became that she should be 'Kate Loss' instead. HAhahahah


插班生

Cha Ban Sheng 

Carrie and Diya


As you can see, Carrie was trying hard to do a nice sexy pose. They are extremely absorbed in their roles. I was just laughing my head off behind the scenes.
(Diya ultimately showed Carrie how it's supposed to be done)

Till I see them next time!




No comments: