The Beauty Society

The Beauty Society
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." - Maya Angelou

Friday, March 15, 2013

The Blush Inc Lookbook: Spring Fling

I have just done a fashion lookbook for online boutique: www.theblushinc.com

The pictures turned out surprisingly good considering it was to be done in a studio where it can be quite tricky; due to the lack of 'scenery' and 'props' that outdoor shooting can offer.
To top it off, I was asked to create some splatter art that I got no idea what exactly the photographer or owner had in mind. So I just did it my way, R.A.N.D.O.M style.



Here are the pictures:
Floral hair and makeup by me
 (www.facebook.com/artsy.gerra) 

Floral hair and makeup
This particular picture has 'grass' under her feet. At that moment, what went through my mind was,

" I think it'll be great for her to step on some grass!!! 

She reminds me of Alice in Wonderland

French Vogue Fashion hair and makeup
I thought this looked pretty French Vogue-ish, vintage, whimsy style. 



My ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE

 


Whimsy fashion hair and makeup

I am so glad these turned out awesome. (At least with regards to Blush Inc's owner, who is the BOSS.)
Owner was worried earlier on and that made me nervous and this includes the photographer, whom I can feel the silent vibes of him crossing his fingers. Hahahahha !!!!

No comments: