The Beauty Society

The Beauty Society
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." - Maya Angelou

Friday, February 8, 2013

Pre-wedding photography: Comic style

The Comic customised pre-wedding photography by us!

All rights reserved.
No images here are to be reproduced, stored or printed without prior permission

*Enquiries welcome!


The wonderful adventures of Jelloman and Wonderwoman:

Hair and makeup by me.
 (www.facebook.com/artsy.gerra) 


Comic Fun style Pre-wedding Photography







































It was an awesome fun shoot I've ever done for wedding couples. Great for couples looking for a different way to celebrate their union. :)

I for one will be game to try something for my own!!!

Because I am utterly bored of the standard types of photography that couples usually seem to go for. And I wonder if it is the lack of choices or we are all too traditionally safe and "un-fun"

However, I must say the recent attractive photography packages tied up with the bridal studios are starting to acquire more fun and taste.

Like:

NO MORE posing in front of huge rocks, or mundane beach scenes at sentosa/east coast.

AND MORE Korean themed styles and colourful, fun, happy couple shots. Artistic and etc.

DON"T get me wrong, I just feel that the process of taking couple shots should be fun and INVOLVED, not trying very hard to fit into something forced and cliched, so to speak. And that's where an important art director should come into play. Or else a good photographer with good directions, or the couple with crazy ideas they are game to try.

I mean, it's supposed to be once in a lifetime kinda thing, why not have the best memories to go with while doing it?????? 

:D Im sorry for being a sucker for fun things! :D

And I am trying to brainstorm an array of fun things to do for my own wedding! Soon enough 

Love,
G


No comments: