The Beauty Society

The Beauty Society
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." - Maya Angelou

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Maybelline Feline Chic eyes contest

I took part in Maybelline's facebook group contest for the promotion of their new feline range of mascara.

What we had to do was: transform lovely eyes into gorgeous cat eyes...> Mascara, liners and all!

The prize? $80 hamper worth of Maybelline's products!!

Guess what?? I was one of the winners!!! SHIOKNESS.

Here are my entries for the contest:


Blue eyed kitten


Miss L-E-O-P-A-R-D


The Tigress.

How artistic of me to only draw stripes on one eye. I was lazy and used this as a convenient excuse! haha

The reason I took part was because I wanted the free hamper!! It's $80 worth of makeup that i sure could put to good use! Oh so attractive...

Besides, I have this thing for thinking out of the 'box'. So, combined with my wonderful makeup skills (HAHAHA), I got this 98% hunch that I'll win this contest.

Free stuff in times of recession! What better way to cut cost? Im being thrifty here. :D.

No comments: