The Beauty Society

The Beauty Society
"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." - Maya Angelou

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Volunteers for trial of hair products- Sebastian

Went to volunteer myself as a model for trial of Sebastian's new range of products.

Products and styling for hair play a very important role on how good your hair look. In my opinion, it stands for 60% of the overall importance. Check out the magazine models and you'll know what I mean!
Of course I'm not forgetting about the cut and colour, which are important too! Although sometimes looking good is a lot of maintenance work, I feel it's totally worth it and that's why I'm here at your service! =)

Anyway, I got the Korean stylists!
And then there were Honkies, Taiwanese, Thai, Caucasians, Koreans, Japanese.....


of course taking pictures of my stylists are a MUST





End result of all the experimenting:

Initially my hair was styled into some korean tai tai style. Didn't suit me at all! So after some messing up and pinning it became like this =D
I love the volume look!
Volume is forever in and suits many Asian face shapes.
It was fun though.

No comments: